Thursday, November 18, 2010

talk about awkward.

i feel weird already.
i was walking to class, my brother had to drop me off where the smoke kids are..
so i walked passed those typical asian group smokers.
i kinda hear someone "hey you know that girl.."
i wasnt bothered because i didnt think they were talking about me..
then all of a sudden i hear ppl running so i was thinking they were late to class. then i hear someone " youre in general psyche right?"
i thought about it for a second and then i realized someone was talking to me.
turned and there were two guys. "your in the general psyche class right?"
me: "uhhh yeah??"
guy: "ohhhhh... im ________ nice to meet you." (forgot his name)
me: ":monica"
guy: "hahaah dang your monica too"
guy: "i see you sometimes blah blah blah dont remember..
me: "ummm i sit in the back??"
guy: "ill see you around"
his friend walked in but that guy didnt walk in the class...
and after class i didnt even see him around.
i dont even think he goes in this class... omg do i have a stalker O_o
and now im in the library and when u sit down i look to my right and i see this couple doing the "talk"
but when i looked they both looked at me..
i feel so weird now -___-
am i like dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment