Saturday, December 18, 2010

work was cool cool today, thank god i did fitting rooms!! woot woot! but the down part is that i have no customers... rarely.. oh well. job is getting easier and easier.
i got a visit from babe! hahhaha
"excuse miss.." and hella touching, i was like who the hell is touching me!
and stupid annoying kids! omg, talk about 12 year olds -___-
anyways, after went to watch tron, omg, I LOVED IT!
it was so goood, and hottie makes it better!!! geez!
i still need to watch black swan though! =/ i will!
and i cant wait for my paycheck to come... why?!? because i SHOULD be ballin. i should!
HAHAHA today i hella got pissed off because i had no money.. and i didint realize the date i worked.. hahahaah. i was counting this weeks.
gonna work alot this week! blehhh! its ok. i hope they keep me? hmmm, idk. but i can put my two weeks like nothing soo yeah.
anyways driving home i saw in the corner of my eye something small going down and i hella thought it was a spider!! so i started panicing and braking and opened the light to check it out. and thank god it was a feather!
hmmm, i forgot what else i was suppose to blob about???

No comments:

Post a Comment