Monday, November 22, 2010

study

so barnes and noble was again unsuccessful.
i couldnt get a table with an outlet.
laptop was dead so i couldnt see my study guide
young couple hella talking. well the girl was. as if i needed to hear your convo.
"you writing is soo niceeee! *giggle*
really?! u didnt know that before??
so now im home.. but actually im done doing my study guide but now i have to study it!
-___-
i should of done this earlier.. this shows the lack of my motivation & laziness plus i have to read it now.. and now i cant read it
look at my horrible writing.
=/ goodluck on my test.
now as of math test tomorrow..
i already know that im failing.. i shouldnt be even showing up to class...
i stoped turning in the math hw and group work.
i missed two quizes.
math test  as of tomorrow im bombing..

No comments:

Post a Comment