Wednesday, November 24, 2010

work was good today..
it was busy for me for the fitting rooms
i had my nice manager today woo! and nice coworkers! woo!
lol e.t. scared me while folding... =P
im looking forward to black friday only because its busy so i can actually do something...
and i get 8 hours so more money! yay! time to save that money for christmas shopping..
i didnt go to math today =S im sorry, math, i failed u once again! =/
tell me why this bitch calls me and say "monica u had a shift from 11-3 call me back and tell me why u didnt come."
bitchhhhhhh, i already talked to e.t. how i couldnt make my shift. i hope u dont become a store manager manager.
or u need to like leave this store and go somewhere else. u fit in on the almaden tillys, white girlll
i think i did okay on my psyche exam.. hopefully i actually did good. omg pleaseeeee! i need to pass that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment